|Time||See in your time zone|
|Calendar event (with Zoom details)||link|
|Social hour calendar event (with Zoom details)||link|
|Recording||(link posted after call)|
The theme for this meeting is exploring ways to empower and organize contributors.
- (5 min) Opening remarks 👋 (nikomatsakis)
- (5 min) CTCFT update (angelonfira)
- (20 min) Sprints and groups implementing the async vision doc (tmandry)
- (15 min) rust-analyzer talk (TBD)
rust-analyzerproject aims to succeed RLS as the official language server for Rust. We talk about how it differs from RLS, how it is developed, and what to expect in the future.
- (10 min) Contributor survey (yaahc)
- Introducing the contributor survey, it's goals, methodology, and soliciting community feedback
- (5 min) Closing (nikomatsakis)
Like always, we'll be runnin a social hour after the CTCFT. The idea is really simple: for the hour after the meeting, we will create breakout rooms in Zoom with different themes. You can join any breakout room you like and hangout.