|Time||See in your time zone|
|Calendar event (with Zoom details)||link|
You can find the presentations on hackmd, or linked below.
- (5min) Welcome
- (10min) Exciting developments 🎉
- (15min) Vision²: so you want to visioneer (nikomatsakis, tmandry)
- The Async Vision Doc is a recent experiment to develop an overall framing that goes beyond individual RFCs. Async foundation co-leads nikomatsakis and tmandry will discuss the ideas behind the vision doc, its current status, as well as what worked and didn't work. Vision docs could potentially be helpful in other areas of the project as well.
- (15min) Compiler team sprint retrospective (wesleywiser, pnkfelix)
- In March, Compiler team conducted an experimental development sprint. The goal was to drive engagement from contributors by offering people the chance to work in a focused fashion over a short period of time, rather than in small bursts over a long period of time. Compiler team co-leads wesleywiser and pnkfelix will discuss the experience and the lessons they took away from it.
- (5min) Let the fun times roll (nikomatsakis)
- Thanks for coming to the first CTCFT! nikomatsakis will present the plan for future meetings going forward.
- (5min) Open floor
- Time for people to make short announcements, ask questions, whatever.